CISCO 7690 short keys -> part of a number

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by KUZB, Sep 1, 2005.

  1. KUZB

    KUZB Guest

    Hi!

    Is it possible to save only a part of a number, so that I can complete
    the number after I pressed a soft key?

    For example:

    SoftKey6: 123456

    123456 ... number of the company

    When I want to call, I press SoftKey6 and 789 to call a specific
    person.

    I tried it, but when I press a soft key I can't append the direct
    dial because the 7690 dials directly the number.

    Are there any settings or tricks?

    Thx

    KUZB

    KUZB, Sep 1, 2005

  2. KUZB

    KUZB Guest

    I meant CISCO 7960

    KUZB, Sep 1, 2005

  3. KUZB

    Mitel Lurker Guest

    Should've bought MITEL

    Mitel Lurker, Sep 2, 2005
  4. KUZB

    jneiberger@ Guest

    Mitel has this feature? That's pretty cool! What's it called?

    jneiberger@, Sep 8, 2005