    Thank you in advance

    Regards

    Tom

    Toto, Oct 8, 2004

  2. Toto wrote:

    > I would like to know for example what is the source ip address and the
    > destination ip adress which are communicating.
    >
    > How can i set up it with a Cisco 7206 ou 7204 router ?

    Look at NetFlow switching ('ip route-cache flow' & 'show ip cache flow').

    Regards,

    Marco.

    M.C. van den Bovenkamp, Oct 8, 2004

  3. Toto

    Toto Guest

    Thank you

    But with show ip cache flow i cannot see the src ip address and dst ip
    address of the requests

    Toto, Oct 8, 2004
  4. M.C. van den Bovenkamp, Oct 8, 2004
  5. Toto

    Toto Guest

    Ok it works !!

    thank you very much

    It is consumming a lot of cpu/memory ??
    Can i validate definitively this command in the startup config? or its
    dangerous ?

    Toto, Oct 8, 2004
  6. Toto

    Ben Guest

    Uses bugger all cpu and memory - it's just a little bit of processing and
    caching applied to the CEF table.
    We happily run this on a gigabit interface at full capacitiy on a 7206 with
    NPE300

    Not dangerous at all, assuming your CEF is already working fine.

    Ben, Oct 8, 2004