    The router is a 7206 with 0/1 0/2 and 0/3 GIG ports.

    Any assistance is very much appreciated.

    -J
    jim, Apr 23, 2006

  2. jim

    Guest

    Static routes generally point to a next-hop rather than an interface.
    If your internal clients are on the same subnet as the 7206, no route
    is needed. If this is an Internet application, note that you may need
    to employ NAT for your 192.168 network, as that network will not be
    reachable from Internet users.

    Steve Griffin
    www.blueconsole.com (Bluetooth Wireless Console Cable)

    jim wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am trying to find the commands that would allow a static IP address
    > from the router's WAN port to the router's LAN port (internal lan i.e.
    > 192.168.....) and
    > vice versa.
    >
    > I am able to get the static IP address setup and ping the WWW, but NOT the
    > internal side of the router.
    >
    > I am somewhat familiar with the normal commands.
    >
    > The router is a 7206 with 0/1 0/2 and 0/3 GIG ports.
    >
    > Any assistance is very much appreciated.
    >
    > -J
    , Apr 23, 2006