Cisco 7200 VXR port forwarding and access

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Badkid, Jan 14, 2010.

  1. Badkid

    Badkid

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Hi!

    I have a problem with our cisco 7200 VXR

    first of all I want to know how I can make a static port forwarding from an outside adress port to an inside IP port.
    I do not really have a clue how to do it... it should be an allowed UDP connection.

    Secondly we have been working for days now on solving a problem with our VPN Access...
    I get connected and verified by VPN Client. Then I want to make a remote desktop access to the Server but it won't allow me. It has something to do with address forwarding I think.

    Thank you in advance for your help,

    Alex

    Badkid, Jan 14, 2010