Cisco 7200 IOS installation

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Rits, May 25, 2004.

  1. Rits

    Rits Guest

    Hi Guys,

    I am facing problem to upload IOS on Cisco 7200 series router. I
    rebooted my box but I am keep on getting same output. I am stuck and I
    don't know what to do can anyone help me how to install IOS on this
    router.
    rommon 1 > ?
    alias set and display aliases command
    boot boot up an external process
    break set/show/clear the breakpoint
    confreg configuration register utility
    cont continue executing a downloaded image
    context display the context of a loaded image
    dev list the device table
    dir list files in file system
    dis disassemble instruction stream
    frame print out a selected stack frame
    help monitor builtin command help
    history monitor command history
    meminfo main memory information
    repeat repeat a monitor command
    reset system reset
    set show all monitor variables
    stack produce a stack trace
    sync write monitor environment to NVRAM
    sysret print out info from last system return
    unalias unset an alias
    unset unset a monitor variable
    rommon 2 >

    Rits, May 25, 2004