CISCO/ $50HR/ IMMEDIATE

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Tom Gugger, May 19, 2004.

  1. Tom Gugger

    Tom Gugger Guest

    OMNI GROUP

    419-380-8853

    CISCO CERTIFIED/ TEMP TO PERM/ IN

    We are searching for a CISCO certified person with a wide breath of

    skills. This is an immediate start in Indianapolis, IN. It will initially

    be a contract position, and after 4-6 months if both parties are happy

    It can convert into a career position. This is with a solid long in business

    company. The contract rate is $50hr 1099. (1099=you pay your expenses)

    The position will entail travel in Indiana to clients, and an occasional

    Overnite stay. All business travel will be company paid. One must have
    atleast

    One CISCO certification.

    If interested and qualified, email resume that shows CISCO certification

    to . We hope to have one on the job by

    or before June 1, 2004.
    Tom Gugger, May 19, 2004