    but I am not sure between cisco switch and computer.
    Does anyone know if it will work?

    Thanks

    MIN, Jul 11, 2003

  2. MIN

    RC Guest

    The Cisco can use EtherChannel, FastEtherChannel, or GigaEtherChannel
    (depending on age and configuration). These are all Cisco but are supported
    by many NICs and even other manufacturers (3Com). So the short answer is
    DEPENDS. How is he binding the ports together? If he is using one of these
    3, the answer is yes, otherwise probably no (but there are always other
    options).

    RC, Jul 11, 2003