Cisco 3800 E1 problem crc erros . . .

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Manuel_Mex, Oct 22, 2007.

  1. Manuel_Mex

    Manuel_Mex

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    we have two Cisco router 3800 series in one we got 2 E1s and the other is for redundancy the principal is reporting CRC errors i reset the interface counters 24 houars ago (see below).

    The device at the other end(the carrier ) of the link is not reporting any thats what they say

    1when i ping to an other location i lost a few pakets but if the other locations pings to this locations they dont lost even 1
    2 I already change the wic, cables
    3 i set a fisical loop for the carrier and for my equipment
    the carrier say is not his problem
    and i did not see any crc
    4 im going to replace the router (iam not sure its going to work )

    Any assistance, suggestions are welcomed.
    Thanks
    sorry for my english

    show interface serial 0/0/1:0
    Serial0/0/1:0 is up, line protocol is up
    Hardware is GT96K Serial
    Internet address is
    MTU 1500 bytes, BW 1984 Kbit, DLY 20000 usec,
    reliability 255/255, txload 8/255, rxload 73/255
    Encapsulation PPP, LCP Open
    Open: IPCP, loopback not set
    Keepalive set (2 sec)
    Last clearing of "show interface" counters 23:55:51
    Input queue: 0/75/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops: 1529
    Queueing strategy: Class-based queueing
    Output queue: 0/1000/96/1318 (size/max total/threshold/drops)
    Conversations 0/15/256 (active/max active/max total)
    Reserved Conversations 1/1 (allocated/max allocated)
    Available Bandwidth 199 kilobits/sec
    9762939 packets input, 3771997026 bytes, 0 no buffer
    2192 input errors, 1222 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored, 0 abort
    7521300 packets output, 1386110262 bytes, 0 underruns
    8 carrier transitions
    Timeslot(s) Used:1-31, SCC: 1, Transmitter delay is 0 flags

    Thanks
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2007
    Manuel_Mex, Oct 22, 2007

  2. Manuel_Mex

    Helenzhou

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2008
    Messages:
    15
    We are specialized in new network products, including switch, firewall, router, GBIC,SFP,WIC,cables etc... We provide high quality products and the most reasonable price with professional services to our customers. So if you are interested in any of our products, please contact with me,we will try our best for you,thanks!

    example of the products:

    WS-G5483,
    WS-G5487,
    WS-G5484,
    WS-G5486,
    GLC-SX-MM,
    GLC-LH-SM,
    GLC-ZX-SM,
    GLC-T,
    NM-2FE2W-T1,
    NM-2FE2W-E1,
    NM-2FE2W-V2,
    WIC-1T,
    WIC-2T,
    WIC-2A/S,
    WIC-1B/ST,
    WIC-1ENET,
    VWIC-1MFT-T1,
    VWIC-1MFT-E1,
    VWIC-2MFT-T1,
    VWIC-2MFT-E1,
    VWIC-1MFT-G703,
    VWIC-2MFT-G703,
    VWIC-1MFT-T1-DI,
    VWIC-2MFT-T1-DI,
    NM-1E,
    NM-4E,
    WS-C2950-24,
    WS-C2950T-24,
    WS-C2950G-24-EI,
    WS-C2950G-48-EI,
    CONSOLE CABLE,
    CAB-STACK-1M/3M,
    CAB-V35MT,
    CAB-V35FC,
    CAB-SS-V.35MT,
    CAB-SS-V.35FC,
    CAB-SS-232MT,
    CAB-SS-232FC,
    CAB-232MT,
    CAB-232FC,
    CAB-SS-X21MT,
    CAB-SS-X21FC,
    CAB-X21MT,

    MEM-npe400-512MB,
    MEM-3660-128mb,
    MEM2600-32D,
    MEM2600-16FS,
    MEM2600XM-64D,
    MEM-S1-128MB,
    MEM-S2-256MB,
    MEM-S2-512MB,
    MEM-MSFC-128MB,
    MEM2801-256D,
    MEM3800-256D,
    MEM3800-512,
    MEM3745-256D,
    MEM1841-256D,
    MEM180X-256D,
    WS-X6K-MSFC2-KIT,
    and so on.

    Regards
    Helen.Zhou
    www.nstnetwork.com
    MSN: Helen@nstnetwork.com
    Email: Helen@nstnetwork.com
    AOL helenxuezhou
    Icq 320-880-606
    Helenzhou, Jun 13, 2008

  3. Manuel_Mex

    anilkarthik

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Location:
    india
    hi
    sorry for my english

    1 what type of connectivity u r using that is u r input is in serial then you will be having (modam) in that tx and rx will be there tr=transimit rx=receive

    2 when u r ping to other net work u get packet loss and other network are not getting packet loss there could be tx problem and because of that u can get crc errore and input errors first ask u r isp to reslove crc error

    regards
    karthik

    karthikexc@yahoo.com
    anilkarthik, Jul 28, 2008