Cisco 3750 -> Need help in configuring

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by microtitan@gmail.com, Aug 22, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I inherited the task of setting up a Cisco 3750 but have no clue as to
    how to do this. The only thing I have is the username and password for
    the device. Please also note that I have a Mac X Serve (with serial
    port - OS X Server 10.3.9) to use to administer the device (however
    have no clue as to how to use the serial port for connecting to the
    3750)... so, extreme newb here.

    Here's what I need to do....

    connect two offices together to share phone lines and network. The
    phone lines are seperate from the LAN.

    So off of the 3750....
    Lan #1 (computers)
    serve out DHCP over 192.168.0.1~254

    Lan #2 (phones)
    serve out DHCP over 192.168.2.1~254 to local office and remote office.

    Lan/WAN #3 (the servers)
    WAN IP #1 -> DNS/LDAP/etc
    WAN IP #2 -> Web
    WAN IP #3 -> databases
    WAN IP #4 -> databases
    WAN IP #5 -> Generic testing service (various services)

    Hoping someone can help guide me as I am newb to this. If info is
    needed, I will gladly give. Thanks in advance!!!

    , Aug 22, 2006