Cisco 3745 fast ethernet interface problem

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by piotrekgotrek, Jun 26, 2007.

  1. piotrekgotrek

    piotrekgotrek

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Well, I`ve got a little bit problem with one of my interfaces.

    From time to time it stops working. There is no reason for that.
    I`ve already checked many "show" summaries, and I don`t know why It stops.

    This is the result of show interface fa1/0 command when it is working, and everything seems to be fine:

    This is the result of show interface fa1/0 command when it is not working:

    I know that the underruns and interface resets are not good, but I can`t find any information what it means.

    I`m curious what is wrong. Maybe it`s sth from the hardware site, but I want to be sure, before I will buy a new one.

    If someone can help I will be very glad.

    Last edited: Jun 26, 2007
    piotrekgotrek, Jun 26, 2007