    to connect FDW SIP proxy to recieve VOIP calls

    --
    SIP2PSTN

    SIP2PSTN, May 28, 2005

  2. Are you trying to convert SIP to PSTN? All I see are references to SIP
    traffic. Where is the PSTN? Is the 'voip module' a voice module? The
    connection to the ADSL should work, it is just IP to IP. But the difference
    between the upstream and downstream may cause you some headaches if you have
    too much traffic.

    I have a PRI for PSTN, 10/100 for SIP, and am running IOS 12.3(13a). If you
    would like to see my confg, let me know.

    poing

    Brian LaVallee, Jun 6, 2005