    Khan Guest

    SHOULD I BUY 3550 SWITCH FOR CCIE LAB AS CISCO MIGHT REPLACE IT SOON
    AND ALL MY MONEY WILL BE WASTED

    Khan, May 11, 2004

  2. Khan

    Hansang Bae Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > SHOULD I BUY 3550 SWITCH FOR CCIE LAB AS CISCO MIGHT REPLACE IT SOON
    > AND ALL MY MONEY WILL BE WASTED

    With online lab rentals being so cheap, why bother?

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, May 12, 2004

  3. Khan

    AnyBody43 Guest

    Hansang Bae <> wrote
    > says...
    > > SHOULD I BUY 3550 SWITCH FOR CCIE LAB AS CISCO MIGHT REPLACE IT SOON
    > > AND ALL MY MONEY WILL BE WASTED

    > With online lab rentals being so cheap, why bother?

    Do you have any favourites?

    AnyBody43, May 12, 2004
  4. Khan

    Hansang Bae Guest

    > Hansang Bae <> wrote
    > > With online lab rentals being so cheap, why bother?

    In article <>, anybody43
    @hotmail.com says...
    > Do you have any favourites?

    Not really. I used to let people use my lab for free for example.

    My buddy has a online lab with everything ATM, Voice, 3550s etc. I can
    ask how much he charges if anyone's interested.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, May 13, 2004