    Many thanks,
    Mike
    , Apr 9, 2006

  2. thrill5 Guest

    You need to have a valid support contract to obtain software updates from
    Cisco. A reseller can help you out with that.

    Scott

    thrill5, Apr 10, 2006

  3. ~ Hi,
    ~ I've a network of 3 x Cisco 350 bridges. I am unable to download
    ~ firmware to update these because I need to apply for a reseller account
    ~ or something?
    ~ I've downloaded firmware in the past for these, although it was
    ~ probably 2 years ago or more, has the download procedure changed? Is
    ~ there somewhere I can get the latest firmware?
    ~ Many thanks,
    ~ Mike

    Mike,

    You don't really need a reseller account to download the BR350 firmware
    .... you just need a guest level CCO account.

    I.e. go to http://tools.cisco.com/RPF/register/register.do and get an
    account. Now you can go to http://www.cisco.com/ -> Downloads -> Wireless
    Software -> Wireless LAN Access -> Aironet Wireless Bridges ->
    Cisco Aironet 350 Series -> Cisco Aironet 350 Wireless Bridge. Enter
    your CCO account info wherever prompted.

    Regards,

    Aaron
    Aaron Leonard, Apr 10, 2006