    trying to find a needle in a haystack.

    ----------------------
    Michael Love
    Michael Love, Oct 15, 2003

  2. With the 1200 AP's, WEP keys are not carried accross when copying the config
    file up. You have to manually set the WEP key for each point. It's a pain!

    We found this out when we tried to copy the config of 1 1200 AP to 9 others
    and it didn't work!

    "Michael Love" <> wrote in message
    > I'm setting up our access points to load configuration files at bootup in
    > case they lose their existing configuration and I'm running into a problem
    > that I can't find a solution to.
    >
    > I'm testing with an .ini file dumped from one of the working AP's. When I
    > have it dump its configuration, WEP keys and users that I've defined

    aren't
    > included. Is there a way I can include this information in .ini file so

    that
    > I don't have to configure these manually every time I autoconfigure a

    radio?

    > If someone could point me at the appropriate documentation for this, I

    would

    Itchy'n'Scratchie, Oct 17, 2003

  3. Michael Love

    Michael Love Guest

    "Itchy'n'Scratchie" <> wrote in message
    > With the 1200 AP's, WEP keys are not carried accross when copying the

    config
    > file up. You have to manually set the WEP key for each point. It's a

    pain!

    > We found this out when we tried to copy the config of 1 1200 AP to 9

    others
    > and it didn't work!

    That's what I was afraid of. Thanks for the reply!
    Michael Love, Oct 17, 2003