    waiting for the users to complain that they can no longer log in ?

    Heres hoping

    Steve

    Steve Ray, Oct 22, 2007

  2. Steve Ray

    Trendkill Guest

    On Oct 22, 7:33 am, "Steve Ray" <> wrote:
    > Guys
    >
    > I'm currently granting access to our LAN via the C3020 and am concerned that
    > a lot of the users are no longer using this service or never used the
    > service.
    >
    > Authentication is set to local and I therefore have to create an account
    > each time to grant access, an email is then sent to the users with the
    > userID and other details
    >
    > Is there anyway with the 3020 that allows me to auto-expire an account and
    > therefore audit the use of the account other than disabling the account and
    > waiting for the users to complain that they can no longer log in ?
    >
    > Heres hoping
    >
    > Steve

    Not sure on local accounts, but you can easily point to tacacs or A/D
    which should provide this functionality. If you are only stuck with
    local authentication, I don't see any of those options in my older
    concentrator, so you should probably look in case you have something
    more updated, but nothing stands out to me at this moment.

    Trendkill, Oct 22, 2007