    I have installed the latest version of the IOS 12.1(22)EA13. However an ssh server is not on the switch and I don't know how to program a script on the switch.

    Thanks,
    Alessio
    cialo, Jul 9, 2009

  2. cialo

    LiamXi

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    Why would you want to shutdown and no shutdown an interface every 10 seconds? What's the benefit?

    Anyway, what you could try to do is build a script that does it via SNMP. I think that's the only solution you have. You schedule the script to run on a host every 10 seconds, and it pushes out config statements that will shutdown the interface.

    Good luck
    LiamXi, Jul 14, 2009