    How do I fix it?

    Thanks

    Kelvin

    Kelvin Ware, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Kelvin Ware

    coop Guest

    We had the same thing.
    Check IOS ver. If 12.1.(9)EA1, then RUN dont walk and upgrade.
    Caution: bootloader freaks out for newer IOS'es. I had to "touch" the
    switches with 12.1.(13), which automatically patched the bootloader, then
    loaded 12.1(19)... Also, for a server [ESPECIALLY For Dell Servers !!!]
    manually set the port speed to 100 and duplex to full on BOTH the NIC
    properties of the server and the switch !!!!

    Dave Cooper

    coop, Nov 5, 2003