    terminal to set the port speed to 100mb and full duplex for a Cisco
    2950 with IOS 12.1(11).
    Thanks!

    jlk, Nov 3, 2003

  2. jlk

    John Gill Guest

    This was done on a 2950 running IOS 12.1(13) but it should be the same for
    12.1(11)

    Switch#config t
    Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z.
    Switch(config)#interface fastethernet 0/1
    Switch(config-if)#speed 100
    Switch(config-if)#duplex full
    Switch(config-if)#

    and that's it... let us know if there are any other questions.

    -John

    John Gill, Nov 3, 2003