    the best way for me to get the greatest use out of. Any links , etc
    would be helpful.

    , Mar 4, 2006

  2. Merv Guest

    What do you mean by 2 bonded T1 lines" ?

    Do you mean anexternal multiplexer ?

    Do you mean IP load balancing ?

    What is at the other end of the two T1's ?

    Merv, Mar 4, 2006

  3. Jimmy Guest

    bonded T1
    http://www.t1rex.com/bondedt1.html

    Jimmy, Mar 5, 2006
  4. Merv Guest

    So if this is T1 loop bonding, then I would expect the provider to have
    to provide you with a IMUX unit.

    Has the service been installed and if so what did the carrier install
    (make & model)?

    Merv, Mar 5, 2006