    What should we use to be able to configure frame relay this card?

    interface async?

    thanks
    Garbi, Jun 5, 2007

  2. Garbi <> writes:
    >We have a Cisco 2821 router with vwic2-2mft t1 e1 card on it. We would
    >like to configure frame relay but when we use interface command we
    >cannot see serial port.

    You need to config the card first for what type of circuit you have,
    and then create a channel-group in the T1 controller section.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_feature_guide09186a008042052c.html

    card type t1 0 0
    !
    controller t1 0/0
    framing esf
    linecode b8zs
    channel-group 1 timeslots 1-24

    Now, you'll end up with a Serial interface to configure.
    Doug McIntyre, Jun 5, 2007