Cisco 2811 VPN Access

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by manu, Sep 11, 2006.

  1. manu

    manu

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    My Hardware

    Cisco 2811 Router
    I am using SDM to configure the router.

    My requirement is

    1. To allow some VPN users to access to only some Servers in my LAN based on IP address and port.

    2. To allow another group of users, a VIP grou, to access the entire LAN

    What I did,

    1. I have created 5-6 Users
    2. Created Groups named VIP, ADMIN, STYLE_UAE
    3. Created Pools , VIP_POOL, ADMIN_POOL, STYLE_POOL etc and associated those IP ranges into the Groups which I created earlier

    And now I configured the Firewall using BASIC FIREWALL Wizard ...
    But, it doesnt give me what I want...

    My questions are,

    1. How can I add a User to a particular group? , if I could add a user to a group, then I can control that Group's IP POOL and let them only access to a particular Server .. But, how can I add a user into ADMIN group or VIP group?

    Any help will be much appreciated .....

    Manu
    manu, Sep 11, 2006