    Can i add 10/100/1000TX ethernet cards ?

    Does it support VLAN's and how much ?

    Thanks

    Shnooky, Oct 19, 2006

  2. Shnooky

    Brian V Guest

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5854/products_data_sheet0900aecd8016fa68.html

    Brian V, Oct 19, 2006

  3. Shnooky

    Shnooky Guest

    Thank you for the link but i have already seen this one and nothing
    talk about my differents questions, it's the reason why i post this
    message.

    Regards,

    Shnooky, Oct 19, 2006
  4. Shnooky wrote:

    > Thank you for the link but i have already seen this one and nothing
    > talk about my differents questions, it's the reason why i post this
    >
    >> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5854/products_data_sheet0900aecd8016fa68.html

    Just look a table 8:

    Gigabit ethernet module:
    HWIC-1GE-SFP
    See
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5949/products_data_sheet0900aecd8016be8d.html

    Wireless lan modules:
    HWIC-AP-G-A
    HWIC-AP-G-E
    HWIC-AP-G-J
    HWIC-AP-AG-A
    HWIC-AP-AG-E
    HWIC-AP-AG-J
    See
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5949/products_data_sheet0900aecd8028cc7b.html

    Failover:
    Yes, just use SEARCH on cisco, google and this group archive.

    Regards,
    Markus

    Markus Marquardt, Oct 19, 2006
  5. Shnooky

    Drake Guest

    "Shnooky" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > i want to know features on a Cisco 2801 Integrated services routers. I
    > try to find on the cisco website but i don't.
    >
    > First does it support failover with another one 2801 and how ?

    Search cisco.com for HSRP

    Drake, Oct 19, 2006