Cisco 2651 Config....Help!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Pflugerville98, Mar 18, 2008.

  1. Pflugerville98

    Pflugerville98

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    I am currently on ATM, in the process of migrating over to Frame T1. I have a 2651 Router with VWIC 1MFT-T1. It currently works on the existing ATM Circuit but when I upload the new config and swap over to the Frame Circuit it comes up for about 1 minute and drops off. I do a sh ip int br and it shows down on the protocol.

    I put in a 2850 and the frame circuit comes up immediately and stays up but I do not have enough 2850 to put in too production. I have three sites, all with 2651 Routers that are doing the exact same thing. At this point I am not sure if it is a issue with the config, hardware, or IOS. Has anyone come across this before or is anyone currently using a 2651 on Frame T1 that is working?

    controller T1 0/0
    framing esf
    linecode b8zs
    channel-group 0 timeslots 1-24

    interface Serial0/0:0
    description CID:XXXXXXXXX
    no ip address
    encapsulation frame-relay IETF
    load-interval 30
    frame-relay lmi-type ansi
    !
    interface Serial0/0:0.XXX point-to-point
    description MFN XXXXXXX
    ip address XX.XX.XX.XXX 255.255.255.252
    frame-relay interface-dlci XXX
    !
    interface Serial0/0:0.XXX point-to-point
    description MFN XXXXXXXX
    ip address XX.XX.XX.XXX 255.255.255.252
    frame-relay interface-dlci XXX

    Am I missing anything? I am well past the point of frustration!

    Pflugerville98, Mar 18, 2008

  2. Pflugerville98

    Pflugerville98

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    If anyone is interested...

    I found the answer today through Cisco. The 2651 is set for a speed of 56 by default, it was as simple as adding "speed 64".......Example

    controller T1 0/0
    framing esf
    linecode b8zs
    channel-group 0 timeslots 1-24 speed 64

    Once I added it the circuit linked up immediately, the 2800 series are 64 by default.

    Pflugerville98, Mar 19, 2008

  3. Pflugerville98

    whoswho

    Joined: