CISCO 2612 - routing problems when using access point

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Markie2612, Jul 18, 2006.

  1. Markie2612

    Markie2612

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    I have a cisco 2612 IOS 12.2(15)T17 and a cisco switch 3548.
    The router i use as a "router on a stick" and the port trunked, (because there is only one ethernet port) and there are 5 vlans.

    There are 5 subinterfaces configured, and i use dot1q encapsulation.

    I configured the router and the switch so i can rout between all the vlans (this works fine). When i connect an access point (i tested with a cisco 1200 and a symbol 4131), the laptop that connects on the wireless, receives an DHCP adres, from the same range of it's own VLAN, bud can not connect to another VLAN.

    When the laptop is conncted directly to the port there is no problem.

    Someone told me i had to use the command native, and not on the sub interface bud on the eth 0/0 interface.
    Bud this is something i can't configure.

    Is there someone who can help me here?

    Greetz,

    Jean-Marc

    Markie2612, Jul 18, 2006