    guides? I can't seem to find any related to this specific problem.

    Thanks

    , Apr 25, 2006

  2. Guest

    1. Advertising

  3. wrote:

    > CCO should have the information you seek. Check out the following
    > links

    And if you can't find the answers you want there or don't want to settle for
    the official answer, track down a copy of my book to get the down and dirty
    details on the tradeoffs you have to make. See my web site for details and
    a brief white paper outlining the three different approaches available from
    Cisco for dial backup and the strengths and weaknesses of each.

    http://www.networkingunlimited.com

    Vincent C Jones, May 8, 2006