    Thanks,

    Diogenes
    , Oct 6, 2006

  2. Hi Diogenes,

    You may wish to investigate Cisco Catalyst 1900 Password Recovery:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products..._password_recovery09186a00800a6c79.shtml#cat1

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Cisco eBay Repair Service
    http://www.bradreese.com/ebay-cisco-repair.htm
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680