    least 2800 series router.
    Is this understanding correct?

    SandStrand

    Goggen, Jan 12, 2006

  2. Goggen

    jw Guest

    Yes, the 1841 will certainly route traffic to from your ip call processing.
    But it will NOT act as a pstn gateway or run any voice services, ie
    srst or cme. 2811 at least, and beware of dsp needs.
    Cheers
    Jason

    jw, Jan 27, 2006

  3. Goggen

    kimi Guest

    Voip Learning and Translating Tutorial
    Voice Over IP is a new communication means that let you telephone with
    Internet at almost null cost.
    How this is possible, what systems are used, what is the standard, all
    that is covered by this Howto.

    http://www.freewebs.com/voipformula/VoIP-HOWTO.html

    kimi, Jan 29, 2006
  4. Goggen

    zaki.cisco

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Question

    Does this mean that 1841 cant act as a voip gateway like an MGCP gateway
    and does it support DSP?

    zaki.cisco, Feb 24, 2011