Cisco 1801 DSL p

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Robert, Sep 11, 2007.

  1. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Hey everybody,

    I need help with setting up a PPPoE connection with a Cisco 1801.
    I have AllTel for a provider which looking at my Windstream router is
    VPI:0 VCI:35 and the Authentication type is PAP.

    My Encapsulations are below and I've tried them all with no luck and
    I'm not sure how to proceed.

    PPPoE
    RFC1483 Routing (AAL5SNAP)
    RFC1483 Routing (AAL5MUX)
    PPPoA (AAL5MUX)
    PPPoA (AAL5SNAP)

    Will this be a Static IP, IP Negotiated, Dynamic or IP un-numbered?
    I do appreciate any help because I'm completely lost.

    Thanks,
    Robert

    Robert, Sep 11, 2007