Cisco 1751 Router

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Tom, May 20, 2004.

  1. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Hi,

    I have this problem with our point-to-point, it will say connected for
    a very brief amount of time if I unplug from the serial and plug it
    back in. We have a dedicated T1 with the exact same router on the
    other side, both setup for routing. any help would greatful.

    Serial1/0 is down, line protocol is down
    Hardware is PQUICC with Fractional T1 CSU/DSU
    Internet address is 192.168.41.2/24
    MTU 1500 bytes, BW 1544 Kbit, DLY 20000 usec,
    reliability 151/255, txload 1/255, rxload 1/255
    Encapsulation PPP, loopback not set
    LCP Closed
    Closed: BRIDGECP, IPCP, CCP, CDPCP, LLC2, BACP
    Last clearing of "show interface" counters 00:00:10
    Input queue: 0/75/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops:
    0
    Queueing strategy: weighted fair
    Output queue: 0/1000/64/0 (size/max total/threshold/drops)
    Conversations 0/2/256 (active/max active/max total)
    Reserved Conversations 0/0 (allocated/max allocated)
    Available Bandwidth 1158 kilobits/sec
    0 packets input, 0 bytes, 0 no buffer
    0 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored, 0 abort
    0 packets output, 0 bytes, 0 underruns
    0 carrier transitions
    DCD=down DSR=up DTR=up RTS=up CTS=down
    Tom, May 20, 2004