    needed ?

    A unencrypted VPN would be fine for me...

    Thanks.
    Kevin, Nov 8, 2004

  2. In article <418ed6c4$0$22151$>,
    Kevin <> wrote:
    :I'm puzzled about this after reading a lot of threads on the subject...

    :Can you confirm me that a cisco 1720 using IOS IP (ADSL/)PLUS can act as a
    :VPN server ?
    :(VPN connection incoming from its two WIC-1ENET)

    Yes, using L2TP (and possibly the much more obscure L2F).

    :The vpdn/vpdn-group commands are here, but I read that a IPSEC 3DES IOS is
    :needed ?

    You need IPSec feature set if you want to do IPSec.
    --
    The image data is transmitted back to Earth at the speed of light
    and usually at 12 bits per pixel.
    Walter Roberson, Nov 8, 2004