Cisco 1711 & 831 QoS Router

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by coppsbuildall, Nov 4, 2008.

  1. coppsbuildall

    coppsbuildall

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Hi,

    I am new to QoS but I have run into the situation where I need to enfore specific host elevation privelages on the network. What I am seeking to do is allow specific hosts dedicated bandwidth on the LAN. We have four subnets all VPN'ed together to allow communications to flow through our four stores. So here is what I actually need to do. This is the border router between public and private.

    1711 Version
    Cisco IOS Software, C1700 Software (C1700-K9O3SY7-M), Version 12.4(1a), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)

    831 Version
    IOS (tm) C831 Software (C831-K9O3Y6-M), Version 12.3(2)XC2, EARLY DEPLOYMENT REL

    1. Allow host 192.168.4.128 (HTTP SERVER - 80) dedicated bandwidth
    2. Allow host 192.168.0.1 (TELNET SERVER - 23) dedicated bandwidth
    3. Fair weighted queuing for everything else.

    If somebody could help me I would really appreciate it, as I stated above my familiarity is not good with this subject.

    Please be as specific as possible with configuration commands and where they are applied.

    Thanks in advance,
    Ryan

    coppsbuildall, Nov 4, 2008