    about to trash? We need a faceplate for a 1605R.

    Thanks.
    ---Hillel

    Hillel, Jan 31, 2006

  2. Hillel

    jcottingim Guest

    jcottingim, Jan 31, 2006

  3. www.BradReese.Com, Jan 31, 2006
  4. Hillel

    J.Cottingim Guest

    or buy THREE of them on eBay for the same price and don't worry about
    the warranty.

    J.Cottingim, Feb 14, 2006
  5. Hillel

    Hillel Guest

    Thanks everyone for the eBay suggestions. However, I do not need the
    whole 1605R router, just the faceplate.

    Hillel, Feb 14, 2006
  6. Hillel

    J.Cottingim Guest

    your missing the point.
    You'll probably pay as much for just a faceplate as you would the whole
    router.

    in other words, if you buy a faceplace on eBay, you get a router for
    free.

    J.Cottingim, Mar 3, 2006