    Or
    Anyone that know how to get it working??

    ~Peter

    Peter Jensen, Oct 7, 2005

  2. Peter Jensen

    Peter M Guest

    On 07 Oct 2005 14:40 +0200, in uk.comp.home-networking,
    Peter Jensen wrote:

    >Are there anyone that have PPPoE running on a Cisco 1401?

    In the UK we are generally using PPPoA, not PPPoE.

    uk.telecom.broadband might have someone using the Cisco 1401,
    but sorry, I'm not familiar with that unit. Peter M.

    30 day free trial... <http://web.vfm-deals.com/runbox/>
    Can accept mail for your domain and apply filtering...
    Point your MX record to mx.runbox.com and use POP/IMAP...

    Peter M, Oct 7, 2005