    thank a lot!!!

    --
    greets, chris
    Christian Mueller, Jul 5, 2005

  2. Christian Mueller

    Uli Link Guest

    Christian Mueller schrieb:

    > # configure terminal
    > (config)# interface Dot11Radio 0
    > (config-if)# mac-address 1111.2222.3333

    AFAIK, better use a LAA starting with a even number.
    This one looks like a multicast address.

    Don't need to reboot, shutdown and no shutdown is sufficant.

    --
    Uli
    Uli Link, Jul 5, 2005

  3. Uli Link wrote:

    > AFAIK, better use a LAA starting with a even number.
    > This one looks like a multicast address.

    In the webinterface (startpage/home) is a list with interfaces and the
    changed mac(LAA) is now shown but in the menuitem "security" you can see
    a list of SSID's of the accesspoint.
    In this list the mac-address isn't changed and so the original
    mac-address is broadcasted - not the new one :(

    is there a trick to change it here too? i need for testing some
    configuartion szenarios a changed mac on the wireless interface.

    --
    greets, chris
    Christian Mueller, Jul 5, 2005
  4. Christian Mueller

    Uli Link Guest

    Christian Mueller schrieb:

    > In the webinterface (startpage/home) is a list with interfaces and the
    > changed mac(LAA) is now shown but in the menuitem "security" you can see
    > a list of SSID's of the accesspoint.
    > In this list the mac-address isn't changed and so the original
    > mac-address is broadcasted - not the new one :(

    Yes, have tried it now on a IOS-converted 1220B.

    When I change the mac under interface Dot11Radio0

    a sh interfaces still shows the bia for Dot11Radio0,

    the laa appears under the Virtual Dot11 interface.

    ???

    I'm still on 12.3-2.JA2 (and will stay there probably) without the
    multiple ESSID broadcast feature.

    TAC?

    --
    Uli
    Uli Link, Jul 5, 2005
  5. li Link wrote:
    > Christian Mueller schrieb:
    >
    >> In the webinterface (startpage/home) is a list with interfaces and the
    >> changed mac(LAA) is now shown but in the menuitem "security" you can
    >> see a list of SSID's of the accesspoint.
    >> In this list the mac-address isn't changed and so the original
    >> mac-address is broadcasted - not the new one :(

    > Yes, have tried it now on a IOS-converted 1220B.
    >
    > When I change the mac under interface Dot11Radio0
    >
    > a sh interfaces still shows the bia for Dot11Radio0,
    >
    > the laa appears under the Virtual Dot11 interface.
    >
    > ???
    >
    > I'm still on 12.3-2.JA2 (and will stay there probably) without the
    > multiple ESSID broadcast feature.
    >
    > TAC?

    Hello Uli,

    i use the c1200-k9w7-tar.123-4.JA.tar image. it's a pitty that the mac
    isn't changable :(

    --
    greets, chris
    Christian Mueller, Jul 5, 2005