    with it

    Can someone please help

    Thank you very much in advance

    Peace, Sep 4, 2004

  2. Peace

    Peace Guest

    Any Help on this will be greatly appreciated..

    Thanks
    "Peace" <> wrote in message
    > 1. Question # 1: Can someone please help direct me to a link where I can

    buy

    Peace, Sep 6, 2004

  3. On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 15:22:09 -0400, "Peace" <> wrote:

    ~ Any Help on this will be greatly appreciated..
    ~
    ~ Thanks
    ~ "Peace" <> wrote in message
    ~ news:...
    ~ > 1. Question # 1: Can someone please help direct me to a link where I can
    ~ buy
    ~ > a G module for Cisco 1200 Access point
    ~ >
    ~ > 2. Question # 2: Can I use this module with my Cisco 1200 Access point or
    ~ > does this module work only with a special Cisco 1200 Access Point. Another
    ~ > word, if I have the 54G Module do I have to buy special Access point along
    ~ > with it

    The 11g radio for the AP1200 (AIR-MP21G-x-K9=, where X is one of: A, E, I or J
    for North America, Europe, Israel or Japan) will work in any 1200. You do need
    to upgrade your AP to at least IOS 12.2(13)JA3 to support 11g.

    Do a Google search for air-mp21g and you should get some hits.

    Aaron

    Aaron Leonard, Sep 7, 2004
  4. Peace

    Peace Guest