    am not sure whether there is one for the "arrowpoint-cookie" setting.
    Kevin.

    , Jan 18, 2005

  2. Eddie Guest

    Put in your service definition a unique string
    When you trace the traffic you can see if the seesion actualy stays on that
    service or if it switched. If it switched your loadbalancing config is not
    ok..

    <> schreef in bericht

    Eddie, Jan 18, 2005

  3. Guest

    Eddie,

    I am new to these load balancer configurations. Can you explain, in
    steps, as to how I could achieve what you have mentioned below ?

    Thanks,
    Kevin.

    Eddie wrote:
    > Put in your service definition a unique string
    > When you trace the traffic you can see if the seesion actualy stays

    on that
    > service or if it switched. If it switched your loadbalancing config

    is not
    > ok..

    , Jan 18, 2005