    Any one experiencing similar problem?

    Thanks,

    John
    John Strow, Nov 9, 2004

  2. Hi John,

    The Wireless Zero Config service should never cause a blue screen. WZC
    is a user mode service (as opposed to a kernel mode process or a driver).
    Here is a web page that has more information on what causes the
    bad_pool_caller blue screen:
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/...Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prmd_stp_czgw.asp

    The latest version of the driver for IBM T40/P is 3.1.102.23. Here is a
    link to their driver:
    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docvie...context=HW89A&dc=D400&loc=en_US&lang=en&cc=US

    If you are updated to the latest version of the driver and are still
    having problems, you might want to ask IBM if they would accept a memory
    dump when a blue screen happens. They should be able to use the memory dump
    to figure out what is causing the blue screen. Follow the instructions on
    the following web page to turn on complete memory dumps:
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/...windows/xp/all/reskit/en-us/prmd_stp_mncs.asp

    Thanks,
    Chris Gual [MSFT]

    Chris Gual [MSFT], Nov 11, 2004