    of the elective exams to attain MCSE:Security certification? If this is
    possible, how should you submit your certification to Microsoft for
    consideration?
    =?Utf-8?B?VmVzYSBQeXlsdW9tYQ==?=, May 31, 2007

  2. http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/partners.mspx

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, May 31, 2007

  3. Yep, I checked that one already; that is probably where the CISA/CISSP link
    _should_ be explained. However there are only references to CompTIA stuff
    there on the page, nothing at all on the other certifications. So we are back
    to square one.

    VP

    =?Utf-8?B?VmVzYSBQeXlsdW9tYQ==?=, Jun 1, 2007
  4. Well,

    I called Microsoft for you, and (bear in mind I only spoke to one person)
    was informed that as of one month (or so) ago, the CISSP will not be
    accepted for any certification, and the certification planner is going
    through an update, which will remove the CISA,CISSP,etc certifications from
    the list. She told me that in the future, only CompTIA exams will be
    accepted for certification purposes.

    I was actually fairly shocked to hear that, but thats what my one call told
    me. It's possible I could call a few more times and get some more/different
    answers but I just couldnt' bring myself to do it at the moment.

    If someone could confirm/deny what I was told, I would really appreciate it!

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 1, 2007