Circus in town! (pics and story!)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Focus, Mar 25, 2008.

  1. Focus

    Focus Guest

    Because of the vast amount of clowns in these groups, I thought it would be
    nice to show an interview I had with a talking horse and a talking camel!
    What do they think of all the bashing and bla, bla guys?

    Here's a "serious" look at what they thought of it:

    http://atlantic-diesel.com/Circus/

    I was stunned by their IQ !


    --
    Focus
     
    Focus, Mar 25, 2008
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. ["Followup-To:" header set to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems.]
    Focus <> wrote:
    > Because of the vast amount of clowns in these groups, I thought it would be
    > nice to show an interview I had with a talking horse and a talking camel!
    > What do they think of all the bashing and bla, bla guys?


    They think your're nuts.
    Unfortunately, they don't eat that kind of nuts.

    > Here's a "serious" look at what they thought of it:


    > http://atlantic-diesel.com/Circus/


    It would be too much to ask for composition, wouldn't it?

    > I was stunned by their IQ !


    You are probably stunned to death by a gnat's fart.

    -Wolfgang
     
    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Mar 25, 2008
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Focus wrote:

    > Because of the vast amount of clowns in these groups, I thought it
    > would be nice to show an interview I had with a talking horse and a
    > talking camel! What do they think of all the bashing and bla, bla
    > guys?
    >
    > Here's a "serious" look at what they thought of it:
    >
    > http://atlantic-diesel.com/Circus/
    >
    > I was stunned by their IQ !


    LOL! Looks like that poor camel got a whiff of little Wolfie's diaper.




    Rita
     
    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 25, 2008
    #3
  4. Focus

    spiegel Guest

    Focus schreef:
    > Because of the vast amount of clowns in these groups, I thought it would be
    > nice to show an interview I had with a talking horse and a talking camel!
    > What do they think of all the bashing and bla, bla guys?
    >

    Such a nice subject and yet such little composition.
     
    spiegel, Mar 26, 2008
    #4
  5. Rita Berkowitz <> wrote:

    > LOL! Looks like that poor camel got a whiff of little Wolfie's diaper.


    No, it saw one of your photos.

    -Wolfgang
     
    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Mar 26, 2008
    #5
  6. Focus

    Focus Guest

    "spiegel" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >
    >
    > Focus schreef:
    >> Because of the vast amount of clowns in these groups, I thought it would
    >> be
    >> nice to show an interview I had with a talking horse and a talking camel!
    >> What do they think of all the bashing and bla, bla guys?
    >>

    > Such a nice subject and yet such little composition.


    Such a clear message and stil he doesn't understand...

    SHOW or SHUT...


    --
    Focus
     
    Focus, Mar 26, 2008
    #6
  7. "Focus" <> schreef in bericht
    news:...
    >
    > "spiegel" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >>
    >>
    >> Focus schreef:
    >>> Because of the vast amount of clowns in these groups, I thought it would
    >>> be
    >>> nice to show an interview I had with a talking horse and a talking
    >>> camel!
    >>> What do they think of all the bashing and bla, bla guys?
    >>>

    >> Such a nice subject and yet such little composition.

    >
    > Such a clear message and stil he doesn't understand...
    >
    > SHOW or SHUT...
    >
    >


    Pffffffffffffffffffffffff...........................

    --
    www.dicasa.nl
    www.dicasa.tk
     
    Dicasa Photography, Mar 26, 2008
    #7
  8. Focus

    XxYyZz Guest

    "Focus" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Because of the vast amount of clowns in these groups, I thought it would be
    > nice to show an interview I had with a talking horse and a talking camel!
    > What do they think of all the bashing and bla, bla guys?


    Looks like your family portrait, you must be the talking jackass.

    >
    > Here's a "serious" look at what they thought of it:


    I can see the look on their faces, they thought " Who gave that jackass a
    camera?"

    >
    > http://atlantic-diesel.com/Circus/
    >
    > I was stunned by their IQ !
    > --
    > Focus


    That's not surprising.
     
    XxYyZz, Mar 26, 2008
    #8
  9. Focus

    Focus Guest

    "Dicasa Photography" <> wrote in message
    news:47ea87b2$...
    >
    > "Focus" <> schreef in bericht
    > news:...
    >>
    >> "spiegel" <> wrote in message
    >> news:...
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Focus schreef:
    >>>> Because of the vast amount of clowns in these groups, I thought it
    >>>> would be
    >>>> nice to show an interview I had with a talking horse and a talking
    >>>> camel!
    >>>> What do they think of all the bashing and bla, bla guys?
    >>>>
    >>> Such a nice subject and yet such little composition.

    >>
    >> Such a clear message and stil he doesn't understand...
    >>
    >> SHOW or SHUT...
    >>
    >>

    >
    > Pffffffffffffffffffffffff...........................
    >

    Tsssssssssssssss..................


    --
    Focus
     
    Focus, Mar 26, 2008
    #9
  10. Focus wrote:

    > So I'm not sure what your point is. Oh, I forgot: as always you don't
    > have one...


    It's just a simple case of obsession and jealousy. You see, when you get a
    person so riled up because they know they are so far down the genetic and
    social scale they have to try to tear that down. Poor little Wolfies still
    doesn't get that we are laughing at him because he's our favorite play toy.





    Rita
     
    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 26, 2008
    #10
  11. Focus

    Focus Guest

    "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Focus wrote:
    >
    >> So I'm not sure what your point is. Oh, I forgot: as always you don't
    >> have one...

    >
    > It's just a simple case of obsession and jealousy. You see, when you get
    > a
    > person so riled up because they know they are so far down the genetic and
    > social scale they have to try to tear that down. Poor little Wolfies
    > still
    > doesn't get that we are laughing at him because he's our favorite play
    > toy.
    >


    Watch out: now he'll be pissed at you again. Your turn to play fetch, LOL...


    --
    Focus
     
    Focus, Mar 26, 2008
    #11
  12. Focus

    Focus Guest

    "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Focus wrote:
    >
    >> Because of the vast amount of clowns in these groups, I thought it
    >> would be nice to show an interview I had with a talking horse and a
    >> talking camel! What do they think of all the bashing and bla, bla
    >> guys? Here's a "serious" look at what they thought of it:
    >>
    >> http://atlantic-diesel.com/Circus/
    >>
    >> I was stunned by their IQ !

    >
    > LOL! Looks like that poor camel got a whiff of little Wolfie's diaper.
    >


    I almost forgot:

    As I was walking around to get a better angle and background (almost
    impossible!), I turned my back to the horse to take pictures of the camel.
    My wife told me to look behind me: I turned and jumped up! There was the
    horse that sneaked up on my and rested his head half an inch from my
    shoulder!! My wife told me it looked as if he wanted to be friends...
    Darn, I laughed so much! My wife should have had a camera too...


    --
    Focus
     
    Focus, Mar 27, 2008
    #12
  13. Focus

    Alienjones Guest

    On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:44:06 -0400, XxYyZz wrote:

    > "Focus" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >> Because of the vast amount of clowns in these groups, I thought it
    >> would be nice to show an interview I had with a talking horse and a
    >> talking camel! What do they think of all the bashing and bla, bla guys?

    >
    > Looks like your family portrait, you must be the talking jackass.
    >
    >
    >> Here's a "serious" look at what they thought of it:

    >
    > I can see the look on their faces, they thought " Who gave that
    > jackass a
    > camera?"
    >
    >
    >> http://atlantic-diesel.com/Circus/
    >>
    >> I was stunned by their IQ !
    >> --
    >> Focus

    >
    > That's not surprising.


    The only thing which is suprising is the stupidity of someone thinking
    they are being smart in posting this rubbish
     
    Alienjones, Mar 27, 2008
    #13
  14. Focus wrote:

    > As I was walking around to get a better angle and background (almost
    > impossible!), I turned my back to the horse to take pictures of the
    > camel. My wife told me to look behind me: I turned and jumped up!
    > There was the horse that sneaked up on my and rested his head half an
    > inch from my shoulder!! My wife told me it looked as if he wanted to
    > be friends... Darn, I laughed so much! My wife should have had a
    > camera too...


    Damn! That would have been interesting. It seems like you never have a
    camera when you need one or have the right lens on for that special moment.
    I might have to get a second D3.




    Rita
     
    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 27, 2008
    #14
  15. Alienjones wrote:

    > The only thing which is suprising is the stupidity of someone thinking
    > they are being smart in posting this rubbish


    Why, because he's having fun? Maybe you have something better and more
    interesting? Seems there isn't much photography related stuff out here. We
    don't care if your pictures are great or total shit, just post them and let’s
    have some fun.




    Rita
     
    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 27, 2008
    #15
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Darrel Christenson

    vampire circus dvd-r...

    Darrel Christenson, Jan 16, 2004, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    1,134
    Darrel Christenson
    Jan 16, 2004
  2. J Rusnak
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    493
    J Rusnak
    Oct 19, 2006
  3. Glastonbury Circus and performer acts

    , Jul 10, 2005, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    323
  4. ggg

    HOT QUESTION OF TODAY'S CIRCUS GONZALES

    ggg, Feb 7, 2006, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    299
    Bill Funk
    Feb 7, 2006
  5. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    And So The Merry Circus Goes Round Again...

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Oct 7, 2010, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    41
    Views:
    1,163
    Another Me
    Oct 23, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page