Cingular email

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by moses, Mar 24, 2006.

  1. moses

    moses Guest

    A bit off topic but I have searched for and hour or more
    attempting to locate the email address for Cingular whose
    headquarters is at Dover, DE. They have hid it well.

    I have a problem with the local office and I'm so put off
    I want their management to know how I feel.

    I went to the local office to check about renewing my
    2 year family plan that expires in 2 weeks. All they
    wanted was to change my plan and sell me new
    cell phones - no incentives offered - no nothing
    when other companies are coaxing and enticing me
    to switch to them with new phones and similar plans.

    It would seem that Cingular would fall over themselves
    to keep me, a good, steady paying customer but their
    mercenary attitude completely irritated me and I want
    the boss to know.

    Is that why they hide their email address?

    moses, Mar 24, 2006

  2. moses

    Stubbo_of_Oz Guest

    On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:42:20 -0700, "moses" <> wrote:

    >A bit off topic but I have searched for and hour or more
    >attempting to locate the email address for Cingular whose
    >headquarters is at Dover, DE. They have hid it well.
    >
    >I have a problem with the local office and I'm so put off
    >I want their management to know how I feel.
    >
    >I went to the local office to check about renewing my
    >2 year family plan that expires in 2 weeks. All they
    >wanted was to change my plan and sell me new
    >cell phones - no incentives offered - no nothing
    >when other companies are coaxing and enticing me
    >to switch to them with new phones and similar plans.
    >
    >It would seem that Cingular would fall over themselves
    >to keep me, a good, steady paying customer but their
    >mercenary attitude completely irritated me and I want
    >the boss to know.
    >
    >Is that why they hide their email address?

    On this page:-

    http://www.cingular.com/customer_service/contact_us?WT.svl=1

    They have this:-

    E-mail

    To send an e-mail regarding your account, first go to My Account
    and log in or register. (Your login is required so that we can give
    you the best possible service.)

    Customers with a
    Cingular Wireless device: Log in to My Account

    Customers with an
    AT&T Wireless device: Log in to My Account

    Is this the same Cingular you are after??
    --
    Stubbo of Oz

    Stubbo_of_Oz, Mar 24, 2006

  3. moses

    moses Guest

    Stubbo:
    Thank you for your prompt and courteous response!
    Unfortunately I have been down that road and wound up
    at a dead end. Every category and sub category on that page
    leads to:
    'Call us to get information' (sic).
    You are never supplied with an email address.

    I'm going to attempt to find a Cingular NG to piss and moan on.

    moses, Mar 24, 2006
  4. moses

    Jos. Wheeler Guest

    "moses" <> wrote in message
    >A bit off topic but I have searched for and hour or more
    > attempting to locate the email address for Cingular whose
    > headquarters is at Dover, DE. They have hid it well.
    >
    > I have a problem with the local office and I'm so put off
    > I want their management to know how I feel.
    >
    > I went to the local office to check about renewing my
    > 2 year family plan that expires in 2 weeks. All they
    > wanted was to change my plan and sell me new
    > cell phones - no incentives offered - no nothing
    > when other companies are coaxing and enticing me
    > to switch to them with new phones and similar plans.

    You don't need to do anything to keep our plan when your contract is up.
    They will continue to bill you with the same plan and terms on a month to
    month basis until you cancel.

    Jos. Wheeler, Mar 24, 2006