Cinema Craft Encoder

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by David Valentine, Sep 24, 2003.

  1. Can anyone tell me, when using cce to encode an avi. to mpeg2 format, it
    only outputs a video file - there is no audio?
    David Valentine, Sep 24, 2003

  2. On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:56:01 +0100, "David Valentine"
    <> wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me, when using cce to encode an avi. to mpeg2 format, it
    >only outputs a video file - there is no audio?

    The cracked version doesn't do audio, or not very well. The best
    results are obtained by encoding audio with TooLame 2k (using the GUI)
    and then muxing with video in BBmpeg(AVI2Mpg). If the .wav audio is
    in the AVI then it has to be separated out with VirtualDub before
    rendering to MP2. (save .avi Direct Stream) All tools are at
    www.doom9.org.

    .Steve .

    Steve(JazzHunter), Sep 24, 2003