ciao

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Fabrizio Macrì, Jul 24, 2005.

  1. ciao
    Fabrizio Macrì, Jul 24, 2005

  2. Fabrizio Macrì

    dav Guest

    vive la france

    Salut a tous ya des francais parmi vous?
    dav, Jul 25, 2005

  3. Fabrizio Macrì

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Re: vive la france

    dav, <> wrote:

    > Salut a tous ya des francais parmi vous?

    Ton visage est merde.
    pcbutts1, Jul 25, 2005
  4. Fabrizio Macrì

    DC Guest

    DC, Jul 25, 2005
  5. Re: vive la france

    dav wrote:

    > Salut a tous ya des francais parmi vous?

    Peut etre.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 25, 2005
  6. Re: vive la france

    dav wrote:

    > Salut a tous ya des francais parmi vous?

    Throw down your weapons and put your hands over your head.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 25, 2005
  7. Re: vive la france

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > dav wrote:
    >

    >>Salut a tous ya des francais parmi vous?

    > Throw down your weapons and put your hands over your head.

    LMAO
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jul 25, 2005
  8. Fabrizio Macrì

    old jon Guest

    Re: vive la france

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > dav wrote:
    >
    >> Salut a tous ya des francais parmi vous?

    > Throw down your weapons and put your hands over your head.

    What again ?. aw shite, that means the Brits and Yanks have gotta rescue `em
    again. <g>.
    old jon, Jul 25, 2005
  9. Re: vive la france

    old jon wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> dav wrote:

    >>> Salut a tous ya des francais parmi vous?

    >> Throw down your weapons and put your hands over your head.

    > What again ?. aw shite, that means the Brits and Yanks have gotta rescue `em
    > again. <g>.

    Not this time. Fed up with 'em. They'll just have to learn the new
    language. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 25, 2005
  10. Fabrizio Macrì

    uh Clem Guest

    Re: vive la france

    With foot jammed firmly in mouth on Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:45:27 +0200,
    "dav" <> mumbled:

    >Salut a tous ya des francais parmi vous?

    Ne suivez pas les boules quand elles font la rue.

    uh Clem, Jul 26, 2005
  11. Re: vive la france

    uh Clem wrote:

    > With foot jammed firmly in mouth on Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:45:27 +0200,
    > "dav" <> mumbled:

    >>Salut a tous ya des francais parmi vous?

    > Ne suivez pas les boules quand elles font la rue.

    You are fraternizing with a Frenchman. This will not look good in your
    personal records. Remember that promotion you've been craving? It,
    like the Peloponnesian War, is history. And no more using the company
    plane, either.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 26, 2005
  12. Fabrizio Macrì

    Scraggy Guest

    Re: vive la france

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > uh Clem wrote:
    >
    >> With foot jammed firmly in mouth on Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:45:27 +0200,
    >> "dav" <> mumbled:

    >>> Salut a tous ya des francais parmi vous?

    >> Ne suivez pas les boules quand elles font la rue.

    > You are fraternizing with a Frenchman. This will not look good in
    > your personal records. Remember that promotion you've been craving?
    > It, like the Peloponnesian War, is history. And no more using the
    > company plane, either.

    Sacred blue, ze life ees hard in zis wannadoo support equipe n'est pas?
    members. Groucho Marx
    Scraggy, Jul 26, 2005
  13. Re: vive la france

    Scraggy wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> uh Clem wrote:

    >>> With foot jammed firmly in mouth on Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:45:27 +0200,
    >>> "dav" <> mumbled:

    >>> Ne suivez pas les boules quand elles font la rue.

    >> You are fraternizing with a Frenchman. This will not look good in
    >> your personal records. Remember that promotion you've been craving?
    >> It, like the Peloponnesian War, is history. And no more using the
    >> company plane, either.

    > Sacred blue, ze life ees hard in zis wannadoo support equipe n'est pas?

    At least you didn't get fired like some of [tinu].

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 26, 2005
  14. erm........dont think ms rawlings will be too impressed with all this
    fertiliser.
    harold potter, Jul 26, 2005
  15. Fabrizio Macrì

    DC Guest

    Re: vive la france

    Scraggy wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> uh Clem wrote:

    >>> With foot jammed firmly in mouth on Mon, 25 Jul 2005 13:45:27 +0200,
    >>> "dav" <> mumbled:

    >>> Ne suivez pas les boules quand elles font la rue.

    >> You are fraternizing with a Frenchman. This will not look good in
    >> your personal records. Remember that promotion you've been craving?
    >> It, like the Peloponnesian War, is history. And no more using the
    >> company plane, either.

    > Sacred blue, ze life ees hard in zis wannadoo support equipe n'est pas?

    PMSL! }XOD

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Viruses, Instability, Spyware, Trojans, Adware -- Pre-order today!
    -= http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/default.mspx =-
    DC, Jul 27, 2005