  1. ciao!
    sono nuovo!
    parlate la mia lingua?
    Pesoli Roberto, Apr 11, 2007

  2. Pesoli Roberto

    Qinli Guest

    "Pesoli Roberto" <> wrote in message
    news:461cef77$0$17949$...
    > ciao!
    > sono nuovo!
    > parlate la mia lingua?

    si
    Qinli, Apr 11, 2007

  3. Pesoli Roberto

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:21:54 +0200, "Pesoli Roberto"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>ciao!
    >>sono nuovo!
    >>parlate la mia lingua?

    > "hello! they are new! spoken my language?"
    >
    > No.

    Don't ya just love thos online translation sites? <g>

    In fact, some of our company products' installation instructions were
    translated that way. I bet the translations really suck, but why pay for a
    professional :)
    WhzzKdd, Apr 11, 2007
  4. Pesoli Roberto

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Apr 11, 2007
  5. Pesoli Roberto

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:30:07 -0700, "WhzzKdd"
    > <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote:
    >
    >>Don't ya just love thos online translation sites? <g>
    >>
    >>In fact, some of our company products' installation instructions were
    >>translated that way. I bet the translations really suck, but why pay for a
    >>professional :)

    > I buy cheap products from overseas.
    >
    > I throw the product away and read the manual. Reading the manual is
    > more fun than using the product.

    LMAO!! So true - so true!
    WhzzKdd, Apr 11, 2007
  6. Pesoli Roberto

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Apr 11, 2007
  7. Pesoli Roberto

    tony pac Guest

    L'Italia mi piace moltissimo,ciao Tony Pacc

    tony pac, Apr 12, 2007