    Q: What do you get when you cross a mosquito with a rock climber?
    A: Nothing. You can't cross a vector and a scalar.
    Shane, Aug 4, 2007

  2. In message <f90noc$gcp$>, Shane wrote:

    > Im doing some javascript for one of my papers, and watching some auctions
    > on trademe. As I clicked somethings it occurs to me that they are using
    > javascript in a way that is relevant to what I'm doing, as such I view
    > source for a look, and guess whats at the top.....
    >
    > <!--
    > If you're looking at our HTML source, you're exactly the person
    > who should send us your resume.
    > View current vacancies at http://www.trademe.co.nz/careers
    > -->
    >
    > :)
    > Now thats marketing!

    I'd have been _slightly_ more impressed if they'd preceded that with a few
    hundred blank lines the way I've seen a few sites do, to try to pretend
    that view-source doesn't work. :)
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Aug 4, 2007

  3. Shane

    Steve Guest

    On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 16:53:52 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

    > In message <f90noc$gcp$>, Shane wrote:
    >
    >> Im doing some javascript for one of my papers, and watching some auctions
    >> on trademe. As I clicked somethings it occurs to me that they are using
    >> javascript in a way that is relevant to what I'm doing, as such I view
    >> source for a look, and guess whats at the top.....
    >>
    >> <!--
    >> If you're looking at our HTML source, you're exactly the person
    >> who should send us your resume.
    >> View current vacancies at http://www.trademe.co.nz/careers
    >> -->
    >>
    >> :)
    >> Now thats marketing!

    > I'd have been _slightly_ more impressed if they'd preceded that with a few
    > hundred blank lines the way I've seen a few sites do, to try to pretend
    > that view-source doesn't work. :)

    And even more impressed if they didn't use iis, and wrote valid html...
    Steve, Aug 4, 2007
  4. Shane

    Peter Guest

    Steve wrote:

    > And even more impressed if they didn't use iis, and wrote valid html...

    They are right, they do need to get some folk who can read html.
    Peter, Aug 4, 2007