    What I;'m wondering is, using Photoshop Elements 2, is it possible to
    retouch a picture to get rid of the funky little purple glows that I'm
    getting? Possibly a free photoshop plug-in that's PSE2 compatible?

    Paul Fedorenko, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Paul Fedorenko

    Basiltoo Guest

    Paul Fedorenko <> wrote in

    http://www.dpreview.com/learn/Glossary/Optical/Chromatic_Aberrations_01.htm

    --
    Regards,
    Baz

    http://www.trevellan.co.uk

    Basiltoo, Aug 29, 2003

  3. Paul Fedorenko, Aug 29, 2003
  4. Paul Fedorenko

    Lionel Guest

    Word has it that on Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:03:12 -0400, in this august
    forum, Paul Fedorenko <> said:

    >What I;'m wondering is, using Photoshop Elements 2, is it possible to
    >retouch a picture to get rid of the funky little purple glows that I'm
    >getting? Possibly a free photoshop plug-in that's PSE2 compatible?

    On second thought, selecting all the purple with the magic wand &
    de-saturating it to taste might be a quicker & easier fix.

    Lionel, Aug 30, 2003