    transpant against a different background image, e.g. using Adobe After
    Effects.

    Is this possible and if so, which software will do it?
    Monk, Apr 9, 2005

  2. Monk

    Mxsmanic Guest

    Monk writes:

    > Is there any software that will remove a background image from a
    > video?

    Extensis MaskPro and Corel KnockOut come to mind. There are also more
    expensive packages like Ultimatte. Some will remove anything (like the
    first two) with variable degrees of accuracy; others are designed
    specifically for use with green-screen or blue-screen backgrounds.

    Mxsmanic, Apr 9, 2005

  3. After its shot. No. Well...Ok...yes....but you won't live long enough to do
    it.

    Gene Palmiter, Apr 9, 2005
  4. Monk

    Big Bill Guest

    On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 22:34:42 +0200, Mxsmanic <>
    wrote:

    >Monk writes:
    >
    >> Is there any software that will remove a background image from a
    >> video?

    >Extensis MaskPro and Corel KnockOut come to mind.

    In video?

    --
    Bill Funk
    Change "g" to "a"
    Big Bill, Apr 10, 2005
  5. Monk

    Mxsmanic Guest

    Big Bill writes:

    > In video?

    I don't know. Ultimatte might do it. I never do video.

    Mxsmanic, Apr 10, 2005