    What, other than that, could the reason be?

    --
    Some Big ****
    Keyser Soze, Feb 2, 2004

  2. Keyser Soze

    relic Guest

    Keyser Soze wrote:
    > Based on chrisv's continuous and repeated *plonking* of
    > the same major contributors such as myself, I assume the
    > only resonable explanation would be, that the **** has
    > needed to format and reinstall his distro again.
    >
    > What, other than that, could the reason be?

    *plonk*
    --
    - relic -
    They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.
    relic, Feb 2, 2004

  3. Keyser Soze

    d2004xx Guest

    "Keyser Soze" <> wrote in message news:<1b0bbf71100407bbd6bed28f0a04f405@$quare.Mile>...
    > Based on chrisv's continuous and repeated *plonking* of
    > the same major contributors such as myself, I assume the
    > only resonable explanation would be, that the **** has
    > needed to format and reinstall his distro again.
    >
    > What, other than that, could the reason be?

    He's just a bot. However, he seems to be improved a lot recently. He
    can only say "idiot" before. :)
    d2004xx, Feb 3, 2004
  4. Keyser Soze

    Keyser Soze Guest

    d2004xx <> wrote:
    >> "Keyser Soze" <> wrote in message

    >>> Based on chrisv's continuous and repeated *plonking* of
    >>> the same major contributors such as myself, I assume the
    >>> only resonable explanation would be, that the **** has
    >>> needed to format and reinstall his distro again.
    >>>
    >>> What, other than that, could the reason be?

    >> He's just a bot. However, he seems to be improved a lot recently. He
    >> can only say "idiot" before. :)

    True.
    You mean, he's also PIK?

    --
    Some Big ****
    Keyser Soze, Feb 3, 2004
  5. Keyser Soze

    Danno Guest

    On 2 Feb 2004 21:35:23 -0800, (d2004xx) wrote:

    >"Keyser Soze" <> wrote in message news:<1b0bbf71100407bbd6bed28f0a04f405@$quare.Mile>...
    >> Based on chrisv's continuous and repeated *plonking* of
    >> the same major contributors such as myself, I assume the
    >> only resonable explanation would be, that the **** has
    >> needed to format and reinstall his distro again.
    >>
    >> What, other than that, could the reason be?

    >He's just a bot. However, he seems to be improved a lot recently. He
    >can only say "idiot" before. :)

    That'll be the new AI module at work. In a few hundred years it should
    be able to compose a simple sentence.
    Danno, Feb 3, 2004
  6. Keyser Soze

    chrisv Guest

    On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 21:35:23 -0800, d2004xx wrote:

    > He's just a bot. However, he seems to be improved a lot recently. He
    > can only say "idiot" before. :)

    *plonk*
    chrisv, Feb 3, 2004