    they might be hanging glitter this year!

    --
    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Nov 25, 2005

  2. Kenny

    LookImSorry Guest

    What the..?

    LookImSorry, Nov 25, 2005

  3. Kenny, <>, the soupy, self-righteous head blight, and
    homosexual hair dresser, made known:

    > Mummy mummy, do they put up christmas decorations in Vietnam?
    > No, but I hear
    > they might be hanging glitter this year!

    I heard he would get his balls shot off if found to have been fucking little
    girls.

    Cyrus McClasland-Wade, Nov 25, 2005
  4. LookImSorry, <>, the bereft, crapulous cornflake, and
    tobacco seller, nagged:

    Thick ****.

    Kelvin Bain-Lassiter, Nov 25, 2005
  5. Kenny

    Dan Evans Guest

    "Kenny" <> wrote in message

    > Mummy mummy, do they put up christmas decorations in Vietnam?
    > No, but I hear
    > they might be hanging glitter this year!

    Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

    Dan Evans, Nov 25, 2005