    wanted to let you all know that at the time that I am typing this there is
    only 161 days 1 hour and 8 mins left until christmas day. So let me be the
    first to wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year.
    Billy Crabs, Jul 17, 2004

  2. Billy Crabs

    Post Fixer Guest

    The day Sat, 17 Jul 2004 00:08:16 -0400, "Wavy G"
    <> what is wrong and what is write:

    >"Billy Crabs" <> wrote in message
    >> I don't have anything very interesting to say but I was bored and I just
    >> wanted to let you all know that at the time that I am typing this there is
    >> only 161 days 1 hour and 8 mins left until christmas day. So let me be the
    >> first to wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year.

    >Merry Chrismas...ASSHOLE. I called you ASSHOLE cause I am confusing you
    >with Asshole Lee OOOO, it's all that propaganda from Flipper Mike.

    FIXED YOUR POST

    --
    THE POST FIXER
    Fixing Posts Since July 7th, 2004
    Post Fixer, Jul 17, 2004

  3. Yep....you are the first....and for any of you who have tried to buy snow
    shovels just before a storm only to find them all gone....now would be a
    good time to rush out to the hardware store.

    Gene Palmiter, Jul 17, 2004
  4. Billy Crabs

    Wavy G Guest

    > I don't have anything very interesting to say but I was bored and I just
    > wanted to let you all know that at the time that I am typing this there is
    > only 161 days 1 hour and 8 mins left until christmas day. So let me be the
    > first to wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year.

    Merry Chrismas...ASSHOLE.
    Wavy G, Jul 17, 2004
  5. "Billy Crabs" <> wrote in message news:<Jy0Kc.46681$>...
    > I don't have anything very interesting to say but I was bored and I just
    > wanted to let you all know that at the time that I am typing this there is
    > only 161 days 1 hour and 8 mins left until christmas day. So let me be the
    > first to wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year.

    Which reminds me of the birth of our lord, Jesus H. Christ, he died
    for our sins and I'm here to tell you that all the time, I'm also here
    to thank Jesus for things when they go right, I'll never blame him for
    when things go wrong, I'm sure he has a master plan. He just lets
    murders and rapes and stuff like that go on cause it's like his tv
    show. What a jerk.

    Dang I think I just converted myself out of being a Minister.
    Minister Steve, Jul 17, 2004
  6. Billy Crabs

    Billy Crabs Guest

    "Wavy G" <> wrote in message

    > "Billy Crabs" <> wrote in message
    > > I don't have anything very interesting to say but I was bored and I just
    > > wanted to let you all know that at the time that I am typing this there

    is
    > > only 161 days 1 hour and 8 mins left until christmas day. So let me be

    the
    > > first to wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year.

    > Merry Chrismas...ASSHOLE.

    How heart warming

    Billy Crabs, Jul 17, 2004
  7. Billy Crabs

    Billy Crabs Guest

    "Gene Palmiter" <> wrote in message
    > Yep....you are the first....and for any of you who have tried to buy snow
    > shovels just before a storm only to find them all gone....now would be a
    > good time to rush out to the hardware store.

    would a person get into trouble if they bought all the snow shovels now kept
    them in their shed and when it snows they can charge three times more than
    the regular price? I think that I am going to do it. now, don't anyone tell
    on me!

    Billy Crabs, Jul 17, 2004
  8. Billy Crabs wrote:

    > I don't have anything very interesting to say but I was bored and I just
    > wanted to let you all know that at the time that I am typing this there is
    > only 161 days 1 hour and 8 mins left until christmas day. So let me be the
    > first to wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year.

    That's mighty nice of you, Billy Crabs.

    The same to you.

    --
    http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

    From: Lionel <>
    Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.policy
    Subject: Re: [Request for comments] Proposed methods for minimising
    abuse from anonymous gateways.
    Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 02:03:25 +0000 (UTC)

    There is a *reason* why people have been increasingly abandoning Usenet
    for web-fora, et al, & this sort of crap is a major part of it. I've
    even considered it myself, & I'm a hardcore news-junkie. The levels of
    personal, professional, & RL harassment people have been receiving in
    rec.photo.* have been truly mind-boggling, & I'm astounded that nobody
    has yet launched legal action against Google, the mail2news gateways or
    their peers.

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 17, 2004
  9. On 16 Jul 2004 23:59:57 -0700, (Minister
    Steve) wrote:

    >"Billy Crabs" <> wrote in message news:<Jy0Kc.46681$>...
    >> I don't have anything very interesting to say but I was bored and I just
    >> wanted to let you all know that at the time that I am typing this there is
    >> only 161 days 1 hour and 8 mins left until christmas day. So let me be the
    >> first to wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year.

    >Which reminds me of the birth of our lord, Jesus H. Christ, he died
    >for our sins and I'm here to tell you that all the time, I'm also here
    >to thank Jesus for things when they go right, I'll never blame him for
    >when things go wrong, I'm sure he has a master plan. He just lets
    >murders and rapes and stuff like that go on cause it's like his tv
    >show. What a jerk.

    if you want a laugh read amagedon the musicle and its sequal by robert
    rankin. both are kind of along your lines and are pretty amuzing.

    >Dang I think I just converted myself out of being a Minister.

    --
    ossama-bin-laden

    mhm x v i x i i i

    pro ira and al quidera.

    911 the day the rest of the world laughed at america being
    bitchslapped by a bunch of stone throwing morons.

    the only good yank or brit, is a dead yank or brit.

    Alcotrol Labs Dept of R & D

    I don't. The anonymous milker using the pseudonym 'el loco roco' is
    a chancre on the sensitive parts of humanity and needs to be shown
    that his nuclear ambitions are unacceptable. I suspect he is a weak,
    powerless person in real life, or what passes for his real life, and
    his anonymous insults, threats and electronic terrorism provide him
    the gratification he is otherwise unable to attain. I think he is a
    coward and Working Class (assuming that is not tautological) and
    when he has joined the S.L.P. his degradation will be complete.

    Max Muir <> <> in Message-ID: <3cef2dae$0$14995$>

    the spankards hall of shame:

    You ought to know by now, that I don't buy into the clique bullshit...
    that one has to be affiliated with one imaginary Usenet entity or
    another. If you get a rise out of making more out of it than you
    should, who am I to stand in your way? "Snuh," or "meow"... who the
    **** cares besides you and PJR?

    checkmate who owns www.kotagor.com showing he doesn't think and self spanks
    in Message-ID: <> &
    <> because he is also a google
    dodging coward.

    NUKE FRANCE

    meow
    ossama-bin-laden, Jul 17, 2004
  10. On 16 Jul 2004 23:59:57 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos, Minister Steve rubs
    the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    whenever it's told -

    > "Billy Crabs" <> wrote in message news:<Jy0Kc.46681$>...
    > > I don't have anything very interesting to say but I was bored and I just
    > > wanted to let you all know that at the time that I am typing this there is
    > > only 161 days 1 hour and 8 mins left until christmas day. So let me be the
    > > first to wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year.

    > Which reminds me of the birth of our lord, Jesus H. Christ, he died
    > for our sins and I'm here to tell you that all the time, I'm also here
    > to thank Jesus for things when they go right, I'll never blame him for
    > when things go wrong, I'm sure he has a master plan. He just lets
    > murders and rapes and stuff like that go on cause it's like his tv
    > show. What a jerk.

    Does you fink it's a coincidence that Jesus Christ was born on
    Christmas?

    > Dang I think I just converted myself out of being a Minister.

    --
    Magnificent Bastard Productions 2004 ©

    http://www.magnificentbastardproductions.com
    The Magnificent Bastard, Jul 17, 2004
  11. Billy Crabs

    Soapy Guest

    The Magnificent Bastard <> wrote in

    > On 16 Jul 2004 23:59:57 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos, Minister Steve
    > rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It
    > does this whenever it's told -
    >

    >> "Billy Crabs" <> wrote in message
    >> > I don't have anything very interesting to say but I was bored
    >> > and I just wanted to let you all know that at the time that I
    >> > am typing this there is only 161 days 1 hour and 8 mins left
    >> > until christmas day. So let me be the first to wish you all a
    >> > very merry christmas and a happy new year.

    >> Which reminds me of the birth of our lord, Jesus H. Christ, he
    >> died for our sins and I'm here to tell you that all the time, I'm
    >> also here to thank Jesus for things when they go right, I'll
    >> never blame him for when things go wrong, I'm sure he has a
    >> master plan. He just lets murders and rapes and stuff like that
    >> go on cause it's like his tv show. What a jerk.

    > Does you fink it's a coincidence that Jesus Christ was born on
    > Christmas?

    It's a conspiracy.

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o
    Soapy, Jul 17, 2004
  12. Billy Crabs

    Soapy Guest

    "Billy Crabs" <> wrote in

    > I don't have anything very interesting to say but I was bored and
    > I just wanted to let you all know that at the time that I am
    > typing this there is only 161 days 1 hour and 8 mins left until
    > christmas day. So let me be the first to wish you all a very merry
    > christmas and a happy new year.

    You always were the nice won, Billy.

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o
    Soapy, Jul 17, 2004
  13. Billy Crabs

    Alan D-W Guest

    "Soapy" <> wrote in message

    > You always were the nice won, Billy.

    What did he win?
    Or maybe you meant 'one'?
    Alan D-W, Jul 17, 2004
  14. Billy Crabs

    Alan D-W Guest

    > I don't have anything very interesting to say but I was bored and I just
    > wanted to let you all know that at the time that I am typing this there is
    > only 161 days 1 hour and 8 mins left until christmas day. So let me be the
    > first to wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year.

    Try getting out more.
    Alan D-W, Jul 17, 2004
  15. On 17 Jul 2004 15:55:19 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Soapy rubs the lotion
    on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's
    told -

    > The Magnificent Bastard <> wrote in
    >
    > > On 16 Jul 2004 23:59:57 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos, Minister Steve
    > > rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It
    > > does this whenever it's told -
    > >

    > >> "Billy Crabs" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> Which reminds me of the birth of our lord, Jesus H. Christ, he
    > >> died for our sins and I'm here to tell you that all the time, I'm
    > >> also here to thank Jesus for things when they go right, I'll
    > >> never blame him for when things go wrong, I'm sure he has a
    > >> master plan. He just lets murders and rapes and stuff like that
    > >> go on cause it's like his tv show. What a jerk.

    > > Does you fink it's a coincidence that Jesus Christ was born on
    > > Christmas?

    > It's a conspiracy.

    Why does he run around with all those reindeer?

    The Magnificent Bastard, Jul 17, 2004
  16. Billy Crabs

    Soapy Guest

    "Alan D-W" <> wrote in

    > "Soapy" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> You always were the nice won, Billy.
    >>

    > What did he win?
    > Or maybe you meant 'one'?

    No, Alan, no I did not.

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o
    Soapy, Jul 17, 2004
  17. Billy Crabs

    Soapy Guest

    The Magnificent Bastard <> wrote in

    > On 17 Jul 2004 15:55:19 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Soapy rubs the
    > lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    > whenever it's told -
    >

    >> The Magnificent Bastard <> wrote in
    >>
    >> > On 16 Jul 2004 23:59:57 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos, Minister
    >> > Steve rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose
    >> > again. It does this whenever it's told -

    >> > Does you fink it's a coincidence that Jesus Christ was born on
    >> > Christmas?

    >> It's a conspiracy.

    > Why does he run around with all those reindeer?

    You don't want to know.

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o
    Soapy, Jul 17, 2004
  18. On 17 Jul 2004 16:40:32 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Soapy rubs the lotion
    on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's
    told -

    > The Magnificent Bastard <> wrote in
    >
    > > On 17 Jul 2004 15:55:19 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Soapy rubs the
    > > lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
    > > whenever it's told -
    > >

    > >> The Magnificent Bastard <> wrote in

    > >> It's a conspiracy.

    > > Why does he run around with all those reindeer?
    > >

    > You don't want to know.

    Is jesus christ real, or is it just your dad dressed up in a suit?

    The Magnificent Bastard, Jul 17, 2004
  19. Billy Crabs

    Billy Crabs Guest

    "Alan D-W" <> wrote in message

    > "Billy Crabs" <> wrote in message
    > > I don't have anything very interesting to say but I was bored and I just
    > > wanted to let you all know that at the time that I am typing this there

    is
    > > only 161 days 1 hour and 8 mins left until christmas day. So let me be

    the
    > > first to wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year.
    > >

    > Try getting out more.

    You've just made my shit list, pal!

    Billy Crabs, Jul 17, 2004
  20. Billy Crabs

    Billy Crabs Guest

    "Soapy" <> wrote in message
    > "Billy Crabs" <> wrote in
    >
    > > I don't have anything very interesting to say but I was bored and
    > > I just wanted to let you all know that at the time that I am
    > > typing this there is only 161 days 1 hour and 8 mins left until
    > > christmas day. So let me be the first to wish you all a very merry
    > > christmas and a happy new year.
    > >

    > You always were the nice won, Billy.

    Thanks, today I am getting my Christmas decorations out of the attic and I
    am going to start straightening my christmas lights and later on, my old
    lady and I are going to make sweet, sweet love to the sounds of my favorite
    christmas cd.

    Billy Crabs, Jul 17, 2004