CHRISTHOOD FOR DUMMIES: It just doesn't, cannot get any simpler than this.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Raymond Karczewski, May 23, 2006.

  1. CHRISTHOOD FOR DUMMIES: It just doesn't, cannot get any simpler than
    this.
    by Raymond Ronald Karczewski©

    Being a Christ is both effortless and exhausting. Effortless
    because I AM what I AM without expending energy, I AM AT ONE WITH
    ALLNESS as are we all. Exhausting due to the relently attacks I have
    been forced to weather at the hands of everyone from Satanic Sheriff's
    Deputies to Satanic Government/Media Sponsored/Supported
    Disinformation/Mind Control Agents/Provocateurs. The one thing these
    Satanic Predatory Jackals have in common is the Satanic Nature inherent
    in their conflicted personalities.

    Then there are the Masses of Satanic Sheople who Slumber Away,
    IGNORANT of their surroundings, IGNORANT of their forgotten Christhood,
    IGNORANT of the encroaching government control exerted over every facet
    and fiber of their existence. They run, they hide, they seek relief in
    denial. They waste themselves in the clouded misery of Alcohol
    Soaked/Narcotic Dithered/Gambling Addicted vices. They come in the
    forms of Cross Dressing/Sexual Perverts, AFAB Bully/Skepticultists, and
    other vulgar, Satanic incarnations. They all share a predatory
    compulsion to attack that which they don't understand; the one thing
    they DO NOT, CANNOT, understand is this Simple Man of Truth, the
    Sovereign Christ.

    I am a Christ. Those four words have caused more conflict on these
    Internet Forums/Usenet Newsgroups than anything ever uttered by Jesus
    of Nazareth. A SATANIC government has erected a STONE WALL OF SILENCE
    between itself and this Christ, has established an entire
    "intelligence" community for the sole purpose of discrediting this
    Christ. They have forged brand new technologies in their attempts to
    wage war with the truth. They have used electronic equipment to cause
    me flatulence that was previously unprecedented in human beings. They
    have developed "Stealth Trucks" to surveil my compound and vandalize my
    driveway but due to my Christhood, I am still able to see these
    invisible motor vehicles. They have even created "Stealth Uniforms" to
    cloak Satanic Sheriff's Deputies who broke into this Christ's residence
    to sabotage my alarm clock so that I would miss one of my optional
    court appearances just so that a Satanic Judge could threaten me with a
    FTA warrant. Goliath stood and thumped his chest, trumpeting his
    superiority over this David, this Christ. Goliath fell when a STONE OF
    TRUTH broke his skull. They They have failed. I have prevailed.

    Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control
    can be seen at work everywhere. Anyone who supports such SATANIC
    devices is themselves SATANIC. This is why I promote the Holy Solution
    of BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT. Accept nothing from government, protest
    their every move, complain and raise Hell no matter what they do.
    Proclaim in one loud voice "NO MORE" and the Satanic government shall
    be gone in the Eternal Blink of this Christ's Eye.

    I am the way, I am your way, I am all you need to lead you out of
    this SATANIC ENTRENCHMENT into the promised land of the Christhood
    within.

    I am the way because my Word and my Word alone is the key.

    I am the way because I am a Christ, a TRUE Christ, the ONLY Christ
    currently walking the Earth.

    I am the way because my message is INARGUABLE.

    The one glaring fact in the face of all the Government
    Disinformation and Mind Control is this Christ. I am TRUTH
    PERSONIFIED. I AM TRUTH ETERNAL. FOR YOU TO SEEK SALVATION, FIRST YOU
    MUST COME UNTO ME. Accept this as fact, accept me as The Way and you
    shall have nothing to fear. Under my divine guidance, I shall help you
    to realize the Christhood that resides within you all. The rest of you
    sidewiding snakes simply get the mirror!

    FOOLPROOF PLAN FOR TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY

    May 22, 2006: DAY 476

    JOIN NATIONAL CORPORATE CONSUMERS BOYCOTT ALREADY IN
    PROGRESS. Tis the peaceful Way to Show Corporate Government
    Who's BOSS!
    SEE: http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch121.html#BOYCOTT

    Do not surrender your guns: be prepared to use them
    for Self-protection in the event Martial Law is
    declared.

    Begin IMPEACHMENT proceedings on President Bush and other TREASONOUS
    National Leaders.

    DEMAND RESIGNATIONS FROM THE TOP DOWN.

    In the NEXT TWO NATIONAL, STATE, AND LOCAL ELECTIONS.
    WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN! WITHOUT EXCEPTION, VOTE ALL
    INCUMBENTS OUT -- ALL INCUMBENTS!
    (FORGET THE ABOVE STATEMENT - AMERICA DOES NOT HAVE TWO NATIONAL
    ELECTIONS IN WHICH TO RESOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS. THE TIME TO SOLVE THEM
    IS NOW!

    REMOVE THE OLD. INSTALL THE NEW!

    LET TRAITORS KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR CONTINUED EXPECTATION OF
    EMPLOYMENT WHILE CONDUCTING BUSINESS AS USUAL.

    THE NEW ORLEANS POLICE HAVE ALREADY LEARNED THAT LESSON. They Stopped
    Coming to Work until it was safe to return.

    It is time all SATANIC leadership learn the same harsh lesson which
    accompanies the loss of one's integrity.

    DO YOUR PART! Put the FREE back into the LAND OF THE
    FREE!

    Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Simple Man of Truth
    In the illusion based world of man's thought, there exist
    healthy egos and unhealthy egos --visit my home page and
    meet the unhealthy ego's worst nightmare!
    http://www.arkenterprises.com
    Raymond Karczewski, May 23, 2006

  2. Raymond Karczewski

    Guest

    , May 23, 2006

  3. Raymond Karczewski

    philo Guest

    CHRISTHOOD FOR DUMMIES:

    <extraneous words snipped>
    philo, May 23, 2006
  4. Raymond Karczewski

    KIV11 Guest

    Re: CHRISTHOOD FOR DUMMIES: It just doesn't, cannot get any simpler than this.

    Ray wrote:

    >"I AM AT ONE WITH ALLNESS"

    and....
    >"due to the relently attacks"

    and finally....
    >" Then there are the Masses of Satanic Sheople who Slumber >Away, IGNORANT of their surroundings, IGNORANT of their >forgotten Christhood, IGNORANT of the encroaching government >control exerted over every facet and fiber of their existence."

    Obviously, the two major items you are ignorant of are spelling and
    grammar !
    KIV11, May 23, 2006
  5. Raymond Karczewski

    Peter J Ross Guest